Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Soul Graffiti

I just recieved my new book, Soul Graffiti by Mark Scandrette. I am very excited about this book and hope to ramble on the topics discussed by Mark via the Blog. (That was a tease....)

Trying to get back in the mode of writting, to say the least-- its been hard. Its been hard to stay committed to much of anything, I don't know why. Maybe its just my soul's way of mourning or maybe my flesh--- can the soul and flesh weep together?

I had a dream last night, and it was centered around my dad. He came into my room and we began to chat about the buisness and other random facts I can't really recall. This dream was different from the past dreams (I have had three dreams about him) in the sense I knew he had died. The eariler dreams, he was still alive or had come back from the other side. This dream, I knew he had died and we talked about the afterlife. He told me, that he was stuck here in the house and he needed my help to get him out in order for him to get to the "other" side. I know, this is really weird--- I have never really dreamed about my mom (died in 93) but I have had three dreams now about my dad.

Is it my mind trying to work through the grief I am feeling?

Wondering about the after life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so many times since he has been gone that I just wanted to talk to him. Before he died I liked talking to him but never really wanted to talk to him like I do now. I wish I could talk to him in a dream I need him more now than ever, I guess that is normal. I love you brother, I need the names!!!